Saturday, February 26, 2011

Making Progress

Last night during dinner Ty looked at me and said, "Pee pee? Tweet?" I gave him an enthusiastic, "Okay!" and he went running for the bathroom. He peed, but what was most amazing to me was that his diaper was still dry! I have a strong hunch that his request was born more of a desire to eat a treat instead of his dinner, but I'm thrilled nonetheless since it is his first time requesting to go potty. I certainly won't miss changing two sets of diapers!

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love the "tweets" for that! Go TY go, and Christa, I am sure you will be able to find something else to do with that not so quality time with Ty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Good for him. And good for you. I am so happy that this is my last round of diapers. Can't wait for my freedom.

    ReplyDelete