Sunday, May 22, 2011

Celebrating 10 Years of Marital Bliss



Last Thursday was our 10th anniversary, and we celebrated by spending the week in Oahu. What a great trip! Snorkeling, hiking through rainforests, along the coast, and up a volcano, Pearl Harbor, boogie boarding, strolls along the beach and romantic dinners at sunset, sacred Hawaiin sites, the Bishop Museum, and an aquaruim. Our trip had it all. And the whole time I couldn't get over how lucky I am: Ten years of marriage to the most wonderful man on the planet! And Hawaii to boot. How could it get any better?

A MILLION thanks go out to Mom and Dad Dastrup and Mom and Dad Groneman for watching our crazy kids so we could get away. You guys are heroes! Thank you for making such a wonderful trip possible! We love you!

6 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! You guys do a great job living life to it's fullest by going on big fun trips. I wish I could be more like you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Cambrie, you will. Cool pictures...looks like a great time. Brings back memories of Marilyn and I in Hawaii and me at the LTM in Hawaii. But.... I take exception to something you said. *I'm* the most wonderful man on the planet. >:-| Just ask my wife. We should vote on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you're going to have to borrow our "Pearl Harbor" movie to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you guys got to go do this. Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got some great pictures there. And I can see the joy in your faces...and you definitely deserve that! I'm happy to have helped...marriages go stagnant without those occasional get-aways.
    And cambrie, your time to do that is coming in not all that long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're pictures are amazing! What a great way to celebrate an anniversary!

    ReplyDelete