Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Random Humor

I love how our kids make me laugh.  Here is an example from each child within the last week or so.

The first story needs a little background to make sense.  Due to Jacob's passion for opening presents, we have not been able to put them within his reach ever since he became mobile several years ago.  A little over a week ago we went to the kids' cousin's house to celebrate her birthday dinner.  Once back in the car, Benjamin said, "Did you SEE that?  They put their Christmas presents under their tree!  That is just crazy!"

Last Sunday we sat behind a lady with very purple hair (someone visiting our church, I think), a fact that Ty announced to the entire ward when he shouted, "Look!  Purple hair!"

Yesterday I made cookies to take around to the neighbors.  Jacob was chillin' with me and his woogie in the kitchen, and he showed no interest whatsoever in all the cookies on plates on the counter.  Feeling secure in the power of the woogie, I stepped out the back door for 30 seconds to shake out my pastry cloth, and when I came back in, I found Jacob with two cookies shoved in his mouth chewing as fast as he could!  Apparently he'd been biding his time and waiting for an opportunity to make his move.  That kid is way too clever for my own good!

2 comments: