Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ty is Definitely Two

The other day I was going for a run and decided to take Ty with me even though Brigham was home-- just to get him out of the house and let him enjoy all of the passing vehicles.  Being December, of course it was cold out, but Ty REFUSED to put on his coat.  I told him he could choose between wearing a coat and staying home with Daddy, but he still refused to put on his coat, so I left without him-- his little heart-broken cries ringing in my ears.  According to Brigham, about 10 minutes later Ty came to him carrying his shoes and a jacket (he couldn't reach his coat) saying, "Help!  Find Mommy peas (please)?  Go find Mommy peas?  Help!"  The kid may be in the throes of the terrible twos, but he can still make my heart melt!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...the cute little boy. I guess it's good for him to learn that he always doesn't get his way.

    ReplyDelete